One of the most often asked questions is ˜Why use Public Loss Adjusters? Especially when comparing PLA with any of our competitors, or, as in most cases when dealing with the insurers or their representatives.
The following points answer this question in most cases, PLA are always ready to speak to you and answer ANY specific queries should you wish to call us.
- Use our extensive inside knowledge of the insurance claims industry to YOUR advantage, our professional advice and guidance could result in a significant difference in any insurance claim value, in YOUR favour.
- Our most senior Public Loss Adjusters are Chartered Loss Adjusters NOT Loss Assessors working exclusively for YOU the policyholder not the insurers and by adopting this position PLA have absolutely no conflict of interest when dealing with any particular claim, unlike many other firms.
- Our employed Loss Adjusters/Surveyors/Claim Managers are ranked in the top levels of their respective professions.
- Most have a minimum of 20 years’ experience working for the UKs leading insurance and loss adjusting companies, and now bringing their wealth of knowledge to PLA are working for YOU not the insurers.
- We guarantee a personal, one to one, service with the assurance that Public Loss Adjusters professionals will negotiate the best possible outcome in the shortest possible time.
- PLA work on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis, and more importantly, if YOU the policyholder use the full PLA Alternative method of dealing with your claim, PLA’s services are totally FREE to YOU the policyholder, unlike many of our competitors.
- We have established a code of conduct and professionalism which provides YOU the customer the best service available, as a company we have consistently provided this service to the insurance industry itself and private policy holders alike for over 21 years.
- No matter how large or small your claim/project may be, client satisfaction will be maintained throughout the full claim process to help you with your needs and answer your queries.
- You will always be provided with an individual Claim Manager who will deal with your claim from cradle to grave, giving you peace of mind and reduce stress at a time when it is most needed.