National Helpline 08000 434 999

Or Request a Call Back

Help With Fire Insurance Claims

Need help with a fire insurance claim? Public Loss Adjusters are here to help.Helping with your insurance claim and restoring your property back to its pre-loss condition is our number one priority.

Public Loss Adjusters understand that when a fire causes damage to your home or business it can have a devastating effect on your life. We are here to offer help with fire insurance claims to ensure that your settlement covers the costs to repair your property to high standards within the shortest time possible.

We will also help with all other aspects of your insurance claim. For Example: After a fire has occurred, your property may be inhabitable and you may need temporary accommodation until repairs on your home are complete. If your policy covers alternative accommodation, we can help arrange somewhere for you to stay. If you are not covered then we can fine comb the small print to establish exactly what you are entitled to.

Access To Support When You Need It Most

By receiving impartial advice, you can benefit from a clear understanding of the process of your fire insurance claim.

Having dealt with numerous fire insurance claims our experts have gained a wealth of experience. If required our specialists can manage the whole process for you on your behalf. Our claims experts are on call 24/7 through our national helpline.

After your initial contact, we can liaise with your insurance provider and fully ensure that you receive your full entitlement as per stated within your specific insurance policy.

Whether it be arranging alternative accommodation, securing your property or appointing locally vetted tradesmen to start restoration works, our loss adjusters can make all the arrangements and oversee the entire process without any expense to you the policy holder through our free loss adjusting service.

What is the PLA Alternative

Find Out

By Appointing Public Loss Adjusters We Can Arrange:

  • Organise boarding up for the affected property
  • Liaise with the insurance company on your behalf
  • Present a fully quantified claim to your insurance provider based on your full entitlement
  • Appoint structural engineers and chartered surveyors
  • Recommend and instruct specialist approved contractors
  • Manage your insurance claim from start to finish
  • Other full support from our extensive team
  • Offer the option to carry out alternative works, upgrade your property or receive a cash settlement.

For Free Insurance Advice On Submitting Fire Claims Call Public Loss Adjusters: 08000 434 999

Customer Testimonials

Yasmeen Hussain

Thank you so much Michael even though these words are far less for you. Anyone who is thinking twice please don’t hesitate you won’t regret it you will be in best hands possible I promise you.

Maya Odedra

Thanks to them we got our claim and everything worked out. They are all so friendly and honest and always there for us when we needed them on the phone or in person. Thank you so much. Really appreciate what you did for us.

Michele Desmond

Within 1 month of being appointed, he had secured an offer 10 times greater than the insurance company's original offer to us in settlement. Very professional service throughout. I would thoroughly recommend PLA.

All Testimonials

Why Use Our Insurance Claims Management Services?

Questions & Answers
Why Choose Us?
  • Free Loss Adjusting Service in Most Cases

  • Nationwide Company - Friendly Local Approach

  • We Only Recommend Fully Qualified Contractors

  • 24 Hour Nationwide Helpline

  • We Work For You NOT Your Insurance Company

  • Settlement Figure Higher in Most Cases

  • Option of Cash Settlement For 10% Fee

Learn More
We cover the whole of the UK
Request a Callback

    Latest News

    All News
    Call Now ButtonGet Help Now