Helping with your insurance claim and restoring your property back to its pre-loss condition is our number one priority.
Public Loss Adjusters understand that when a fire causes damage to your home or business it can have a devastating effect on your life. We are here to offer help with fire insurance claims to ensure that your settlement covers the costs to repair your property to high standards within the shortest time possible.
We will also help with all other aspects of your insurance claim. For Example: After a fire has occurred, your property may be inhabitable and you may need temporary accommodation until repairs on your home are complete. If your policy covers alternative accommodation we can help arrange somewhere for you to stay. If you are not covered then we can fine comb the small print to establish exactly what you are entitled to.
Access To Support When You Need It Most
By receiving impartial advice, you can benefit from a clear understanding of the process of your fire insurance claim.
Having dealt with numerous fire insurance claims our experts have gained a wealth of experience. If required our specialists can manage the whole process for you on your behalf. Our claims experts are on call 24/7 through our national helpline.
After your initial contact, we can liaise with your insurance provider and fully ensure that you receive your full entitlement as per stated within your specific insurance policy.
Whether it be arranging alternative accommodation, securing your property or appointing locally vetted tradesmen to start restoration works, our loss adjusters can make all the arrangements and oversee the entire process without any expense to you the policy holder through our free loss adjusting service.
By Appointing Public Loss Adjusters We Can Arrange:
- Organise boarding up for the affected property
- Liaise with the insurance company on your behalf
- Present a fully quantified claim to your insurance provider based on your full entitlement
- Appoint structural engineers and chartered surveyors
- Recommend and instruct specialist approved contractors
- Manage your insurance claim from start to finish
- Other full support from our extensive team
- Offer the option to carry out alternative works, upgrade your property or receive a cash settlement.