One of the most common questions we get asked by potential clients in ‘why should I use your services’. It is natural for a potential client to look around at different Loss Adjusting firms to decide which company is right for them.
Public Loss Adjusters appreciate this fully and because of this, the following points have been put together to give you a better understanding of what it is we can offer you. If you are unsure about any of the following our Dedicated team are on hand 27/4 on 08000 434 999 to deal with any questions or quires you may have.
- Public Loss Adjusters professional and experienced Loss Adjusters and Claims Handlers have an unprecedented knowledge of the insurance claims industry which will most certainly work out to your personal advantage. With this in mind our team are confident we can offer specialist advice and guidance that would most certainly result in a significant difference in any insurance claim value, in YOUR favour.
- We are commonly mistaken for Loss Assessors which is a misconception, we are professional Loss adjusters who work exclusively for YOU the policyholder not the insurers ensuring there is no conflict of interests on our behalf.
- Our Team of Specialist Loss Adjusters/Surveyors/Claim Managers are amongst the most respected in the industry.
- The majority of our insurance specialists have a minimum of 20 years’ experience working amongst the nation’s top insurance and loss adjusting firms which not only Public Loss Adjusters, but our clients have benefited from.
- We guarantee a tailored and personal service to each individual client to ensure that we negotiate the best possible outcome swiftly and efficiently.
- No upfront cost – Public loss Adjusters work for YOU and NOT your insurance provider therefor we will work in your best interests so that YOU receive the full settlement amount that you are rightfully due, we will charge a small percentage of this leaving us with no better incentive.