Public Loss Adjusters understand that when a fire causes damage to your home or business it can have a devastating effect on your life and restoring your property back to its pre-loss condition is our number one priority.
We are here to offer help with your fire insurance claims to ensure that your property is repaired to high standards in the shortest time possible.
For Example: After a fire has occurred, your property may be inhabitable and you may need temporary accommodation until repairs on your home are complete. If your policy covers alternative accommodation we can help arrange somewhere for you to stay. If you are not covered then we can fine comb the small print to establish exactly what you are entitled to.
Our claims experts are on call 24/7 through our national helpline. Having dealt with numerous fire insurance claims our experts have gained a wealth of experience. By receiving impartial advice, you can benefit from a better understanding of the full fire insurance claims process and if required our specialists can manage the whole process for you.
If required, after your initial contact we can liaise with your insurance provider, fully ensuring that you receive your full entitlement as stated within your insurance policy.
Whether it be arranging alternative accommodation, securing your property or appointing locally vetted tradesmen to start restoration works, Public Loss Adjusters can make all the arrangements and oversee the entire process without any expense to the policy holder through our free loss adjusting service.
By Appointing Public Loss Adjusters We Can Arrange:
- Organise boarding up for the affected property
- Liaise with the insurance company on your behalf
- Present a fully quantified claim to your insurance provider based on your full entitlement
- Appoint structural engineers and chartered surveyors
- Instruct specialist approved contractors
- Handle your insurance claim from start to finish
- You will receive full support from our team
- You may want to carry out alternative works, upgrade your property or receive a cash settlement.